Fitginn replied

3 weeks ago

Avenged Full Movie Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Empowered by love and determined to move in with her long-distance boyfriend, Zoe, a kind 24-year-old deaf woman, plucks up her courage for a one-way trip across the vast and desolate American Southwest, eager for a fresh start. Unfortunately though, while on her way, Zoe will encounter a band of sadistic white supremacists who will capture and torture her, and when they ultimately have their way with her, leave her for dead in a shallow grave. But there, in the serene and barren desert of New Mexico, a wise Native American Shaman who will salvage the unfortunate woman, will attempt to perform an ancient ritual of resurrection, unbeknownst to him that the impatient wandering spirits of the dead Apaches always crave for revenge. As a result, a betrayed entity will creep into Zoe, anointing her a vessel of retribution who will pitilessly weed out one by one all those who wronged her. Now, Zoe is unstoppable.
A deaf girl is brutalized by a murderous gang who are then hunted by her when the bloodthirsty spirit of an Apache warrior inhabits her lifeless body.
If somebody made movie portraying any other demographic as badly as this movie portrays white Americans in Mid West it would be called racist right away. If it was just minor group, if they were teens (so technically still mentally developing) … but in this movie nearly every white person is racist against everything. Its way over the top, and I find it to be offensive portrayal of white people.<br/><br/>Acting overall was atrocious. I guess its what you get when you pay people in beer and not money.<br/><br/>Writing was even worse. I think if they asked 6 year old in any regular school kid could have came up with better composed story.<br/><br/>And this is type of movie where I&#39;d usually just not post a review, but seeing all the fake reviews made me spend my 5 minutes longer than just to give it 1 star to write this.<br/><br/>If stars were given just for effort, even then I could not go above maybe 3. Yeah its low budget, but that can excuse bad special effects, not nonsensical story.<br/><br/>Nobody, and I mean not a single person, with any sense whatsoever, would ever stop to help somebody as portrayed. Nobody that stupid would be allowed to roam free, we have institutions to place people with such bad judgement. So maybe that&#39;s supposed to mean that deaf girl is stupid too? Is only non imbecile in the entire movie supposed to be Apache Shaman? Or was it that writer was too lazy, or too incompetent, to develop rest of characters properly?<br/><br/>Sometimes script is where movie idea should end. This is one of those times.<br/><br/>Unless you really hate white people and want to get your rocks off watching them get what is coming to them, pass on this pile of garbage.
The Holy Grail of B-Class horror films is, was, and always will be to duplicate the success of productions like Living Dead, Texas Chainsaw, or Last House. That is to say, to walk into the production with only the minimum production budget (in some cases not even that); &quot;volunteer&quot; actors whose day jobs usually doesn&#39;t even include contact with other human beings, yet alone complicated dialog; and a stageset which is temporarily borrowed from existing buildings or Mother Nature, to avoid having to hire carpenters and designers. If, from these humble beginnings, you can produce something entertaining, engaging, and (Duh) profitable, you will have succeeded where many before you have failed. I have seen a lot of these, more than I like to talk about, and, I have to say, SAVAGED, written and directed by Michael Ojeda, tries hard and, although wildly uneven, succeeds much more often than it fails. The first 20 minutes or so is actually the weakest. The script initially shoots itself in the foot by making the heroine very unsympathetic to the audience. A slim and pretty young lady, deaf and mute, grabs her late father&#39;s GTO and, entirely on her own, begins a road trip into the US south-west, her only protection being her utter naiveté. If that is not cloying enough, she chances upon a Native American being beaten by some local yokels and actually tries to intervene. Within minutes (a series of fast cuts tells the tale) she is captured, tortured, raped, killed, and left to rot in a half-open grave. To that point, the film is hardly at its best. However, from then on it gets very interesting. Her more-dead-than-alive body is found by a local Apache &quot;witch doctor&quot; and he tries to bring her back, only to find, at the last minute, that the spirit of a vengeful Apache warrior has hitch-hiked back, too. Equally clever (this is told via backstory at the half-way point) is that, it turns out, the re-animation would have failed without the piggybacking spirit, so while the girl is animated and ready to party, her physical body is decaying and her time is limited. Overall, pretty clever. The story gets to play simultaneously with elements of I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE; a lot of neat zombie-like themes, and also a riff on the iconic Graham Masterton &quot;Manitou&quot; story. And the best part of all?? From the half-way point onwards, the film actually gets better and picks up momentum right to the final scene. Boy is that rare. Most of these productions run out of money, creativity and SFX budget at that point, but SAVAGED turns it all around. Nice job. Rating 7.5 but IMDb doesn&#39;t do halfsies.

646f9e108c
Inazuman downloadSaban's Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation full movie hd 1080pKeep Your Hands Off the Hot Treasure full movie in hindi free downloadthe Vulcan, Son of Giove downloadZoids: Chaotic Century in hindi free downloadKundela hd mp4 downloadthe Project A 2 full movie in hindi free download hdSuperman: Red Son full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviethe The Abduction Project downloadStrike the Blood full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.